Friday 11 May 2012

Chilli Prawn and Pineapple Salad


Don’t you love those recipes that just JUMP out at you and scream I AM A GREAT IDEA! EAT ME! Well this one did just that as I was wandering aimlessly around Tescos. I recently did a giant supermarket order online and forgot a few essentials, but by the time I got into Tescos I’d completely forgotten what it was I had forgotten the first time round!
I definitely have “revision brain” if it is not about Corporate Insolvency, Trusts Law or Child Law...I won’t remember a thing!


So as I wandered down the fish isle on the hunt for some prawns...I’m not entirely sure why...this recipe came to me, as if in a dream...or something less dramatic haha!
It’s a really vibrant, fresh summer salad that leaves your taste-buds tingling! Don’t be scared by the combination of chilli, prawn and pineapple, I guarantee once you try them all together, you will fall in love!




Enjoy!


@Verygoodrecipes.com: chilli, prawn, shrimp, pineapple, salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...