Wednesday 5 October 2011

Low Fat Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta Bake


Diets - lets be honest, they are restrictive, they're not the same as teaching yourself healthy eating habits, and on diets there are certain foods that are off limits including creamy, cheesey pasta bakes!

However, I have come up with a delicious alternative to normal creamy jars of pasta bake that mean when you're 'dieting' or trying to get back into healthy eating habits, you can still have a big bowl of comfort food and not feel the guilt!

My healthy eating saviour is 0% fat Greek yogurt (in case your wondering I use Total!), this is what gives the dish its distinct creaminess (you may have noticed it in my curries too!), so you may need to nip down to the supermarkets to get the ingredients but it will be WELL worth it! Trust me!

I'd also recommend either using wholewheat pasta or pasta with low dietary carbs like Dreamfields but its not essential!





Here's how to cook it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...