Sunday 25 September 2011

Banana and Choc-Chip Muffins





Both my housemate and I have had a rough couple of days with family in and out of hospital, and as a result I thought I would whip up a quick batch of something naughty but nice to cheer us up!

Banana and chocolate chip muffins – keep the chocolate as dark as you dare, and the banana will provide the perfect sweet balance to keep your taste buds excited.


Best served warm!


This recipe comes from the original posted here: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/633641/banana-and-chocchip-muffins 

2 comments:

  1. These look super yummy! Will have to give them a go.
    Hope everyone's ok!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abi! Let me know how they are if you do give them a go! They taste so deliciously naughty, you have to keep reminding yourself they add up to one of your five a day ;) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...