Friday 15 April 2011

Avocado Salad

My body is craving healthy food!!!

There has been far too much indulging in cake and rich food this last week, and my body has been craving something healthy and fresh! So, for lunch I decided to make a nice Avocado salad!



It's a lovely summer salad that certainly keeps you full! Even if you choose to leave out the pasta!

Here's how to make it!



Avocado Salad

Ingredients

1 Avocado
Baby Corn
Spring Onion
Cherry Tomatoes
Lettuce
Pasta (optional!)
Lemon (to dress)
Cracked black pepper


Method

Scoop the avocado out of its skin and remove the stone. Slice. Combine in a bowl with the spring onions, cherry tomatoes, and lettuce. (If you have decided to add pasta allow to cool first!)

Dress the salad with a squeeze of lemon and some cracked black pepper.



And enjoy!

This has certainly made me feel a lot healthier today! And I intend to keep it up. All meals next week will be super healthy, super cheap veggie meals! I bet my parents can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...